Provides sulfur to support joint, immune and respiratory health*
Pure Encapsulations' MSM (methylsulfonylmethane or dimethylsulfone) is a source of organic sulfur found naturally in the human body. MSM, the major metabolite of DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide), is 34% elemental sulfur, a compound that is crucial in maintaining healthy tissues. While sulfur supports many functions, it is well known for maintaining connective tissue health. Sulfur also supports tissue containing significant amounts of collagen and keratin, including hair, skin, and nails. Sulfur is essential in methionine, cysteine and serum protein metabolism. Preliminary evidence suggests that MSM may also provide potential support for healthy immune and respiratory function.*
- Helps maintain connective tissue health.
- Supports tissue containing collagen and keratin including hair, skin and nails.
- May promote immune and respiratory health.
- Contains 99.7% pure, patented MSM.
- As the major metabolite of DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide), contains 34% elemental sulfur.
- Available in convenient capsule and powder forms.
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
Pure Encapsulations’ logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Pure Encapsulations, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2017. We ship Pure Encapsulations products only to customers within the United States of America.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 125
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): 1700 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients.
Recommendations: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-4 times daily, with meals.