Desert Harvest Low Acid Multi-Vitamin is a low acid, pH neutral proprietary supplement that is IC/PBS, bladder and stomach friendly. Containing over 25 essential vitamins and minerals, they included only non-irritating sources ideal for people with: Interstitial Cystitis / Painful Bladder Syndrome, Prostatitis, Bladder and Stomach pain.
One capsule per day supplies essential vitamins and nutrients that are non-acidic and won’t aggravate sensitive conditions.
Includes Vitamin B12 as Methylcobalamin (instead of the synthetic form Cynocobalamin) so it is suitable for those with a MTHFR Gene Mutation. MTHFR stands for methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Each serving (1 capsule) contains:
- Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene): 5000 IU
- Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate): 60 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol): 400 IU
- Vitamin E (as D-Alpha-Tocopheryl): 45 IU
- Vitamin K (as Phytonadione): 10 mcg of Vitamin K
- Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Mononitrate): 1.5 mg o
- Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin): 1.7 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide): 20 mg
- Vitamin B9 (as L-Methylfolate): 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin): 25 mcg
- Vitamin B5 (as Calcium Pantothenate): 10 mg
- Vitamin B7 (as Biotin): 30 mcg of
- Calcium (as Calcium Glycerophosphate): 200 mg
- Iron (as Glycinate Chelate): 4 mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodine): 150 mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide): 100 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Orotate): 15 mg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine): 20 mcg
- Manganese (as Manganese Chelate): 2 mg
- Chromium GTF: 120 mcg
- Molybdenum: 45 mcg
- Potassium (as Potassium Chloride): 80 mg
- Boron: 150 mcg
- Nickel: 5 mcg
- Vanadium: 10 mcg
- Desert Harvest organic, freeze-dried aloe vera powder: 50 mg, which has been shown in studies to enhance the absorption of nutrients.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a qualified healthcare professional. Not formulated for use in children.
I have histamine intolerance and most multivitamins contain ascorbic acid as Vitamin C, which I can’t tolerate. These are great and doesn’t seem to cause me any issues. I also appreciate all the B vitamins and the magnesium that is not from a citrus source!