Thorne’s Basic B Complex formula contains the active forms of the B vitamins, making it easy for your body to absorb them. This comprehensive blend provides multiple benefits to support your lifestyle, such as helping convert food into fuel and enhancing cellular energy.* Because most B vitamins don’t remain in the body, they must be acquired from diet and supplementation to help maintain optimal health.*
Benefits of Thorne’s Basic B Complex:
- Promotes cellular energy production*
- Supports an optimally functioning nervous system and healthy nerve cells*
- B vitamins promote the conversion of carbohydrates into energy and the metabolism of fats and proteins*
- Promotes healthy red blood cell formation*
- Isn’t derived from yeast, unlike many B vitamin supplements on the market
Supplementing with tissue-ready B vitamins is important for everyone, especially individuals who aren’t able to convert the non-active B vitamins to their active forms.* Factors that can inhibit the body's ability to convert non-active vitamins to their active forms include genetic predisposition, compromised liver function, poorly functioning enzymes, digestive disturbances, and aging.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
- Thiamin (as Thiamin HCl): 110 mg (9167% Daily Value)
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate Sodium): 10 mg (769% Daily Value)
- Niacin (130 mg as Niacinamide and 10 mg as Niacin): 140 mg (875% Daily Value)
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5’-Phosphate): 10 mg (588% Daily Value)
- Folate (400 mcg as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate† from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt) DFE: 667 mcg (167% Daily Value)
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin): 400 mcg (16667% Daily Value)
- Biotin: 400 mcg (1333% Daily Value)
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate): 110 mg (2200% Daily Value)
- Choline (as Choline Citrate): 28 mg (5% Daily Value)
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Leucine, Magnesium Citrate, Calcium Laurate.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
†This product uses Gnosis S.p.A.'s L-5 Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt (Quatrefolic®). Quatrefolic is a registered trademark of Gnosis S.p.A.