Bladder Ease supports optimal health and natural function of the bladder wall tissue.*
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Also is suitable for men.
This product contains no: preservatives, binders, artificial colorings or flavorings, sugars, lactose, salt, wheat, gluten, soybeans, milk derivatives, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish or shellfish.
Bladder Ease is a combination supplement designed to support those with various bladder issues, including Interstitial Cystitis (IC).*
• Vitamin A is essential in maintaining healthy immune function and it is essential in maintaining the epithelial and mucosal surfaces, including those in the bladder*
• Bioflavonoids and Quercetin promote a healthy inflammatory response*
• L-Arginine promotes the activity of nitric oxide synthase, further supporting healthy function of the bladder*
• Other supportive botanicals: Oregon grape root and Corn silk, both of which have a positive and supportive benefit for the bladder tissues*
Please note that some inventory has alternate labeling -- lady on the front vs. mortar & pestle -- but it is the exact same product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings per Container: 60
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate): 2250 IU
- Bioflavonoids (from citrus): 750 mg
- L-Arginine: 750 mg
- Quercetin (Dihydrate): 600 mg
- Glucosamine HCI, plant derived: 450 mg
- Corn (Zea mays) silk extract (5:1): 60 mg
- Oregon grape (Berberis aquifolium) root extract (4:1): 40 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsules (Hypromellose, water, calcium laurate.
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
Suggested Use: 3 capsules, 3 times daily.
Great product that helps me with my IC . Femologist is a terrific company- very impressed with their customer service. Will definitely use them in the future!
Ran out of Bladder Ease once and learned that it definitely lessens OAB symptoms. Will never run out again
I take this along with amitriptyline for bladder pain and it has made a huge difference. I still have to cut out a lot of foods and drinks that bother my bladder but if have a wine or coffee once in a while my bladder doesn't hurt like it used to....more like a little achy.
Thank you so much for sending these to me as soon as possible. Great communication and highly recommend. I cannot be without this supplement. It has greatly helped me with my interstitial cystitis.
Really helps with bladder issues!
Definitely helps alleviate the discomfort from bladder issues.
These really help with interstitial cystitis!