Once-daily nutrient essentials with sustained-release CoQ10.
O.N.E.™ Multivitamin provides a comprehensive profile of highly bioavailable vitamins, fully chelated minerals and antioxidants to support optimal health. This formula includes Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate, and lutein and zeaxanthin to help maintain macular and retinal health. Antioxidants include lycopene, alpha lipoic acid and coenzyme Q10, provided as a blend of standard ubiquinone and a sustained-release water-soluble form (MicroActive® Q10). This formula also provides choline and inositol, which play essential roles in neuronal function, and vitamin D to support cellular health.
• Men and women age 18 and over
• Provides vitamins A, B, C, D and E in highly bioavailable forms.
• Includes Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate.
• Convenient one-capsule-per-day dosing
• The antioxidant complex includes alpha lipoic acid and a blend of CoQ10 and sustained release water-soluble nanosized MicroActive® Q10
• Choline and inositol for healthy cognitive function*
• Supports cellular health with 500 mcg lycopene and 50 mcg (2,000 IU) vitamin D*
• Helps maintain macular and retinal health with 3 mg lutein and 500 mcg zeaxanthin*
• Once-daily multivitamin with sustained-release CoQ10
• Provides vitamins A, B, C, D and E in highly bioavailable forms*
• Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Pure Encapsulations’ logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Pure Encapsulations, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2017. We ship Pure Encapsulations products only to customers within the United States of America.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
DV = % Daily Value
- Vitamin A: 1125 mcg (125% DV) (as vitamin A acetate and 73% beta carotene)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid): 180 mg (200% DV)
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) (2,000 IU): 50 mcg (250% DV)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate): 20 mg (134% DV)
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1): 3 mg (250% DV)
- Riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 43% riboflavin 5’ phosphate (activated B2): 3 mg (231% DV)
- Niacin (as niacinamide): 20 mg (125% DV)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl): 4 mg (235% DV)
- Vitamin B6 (as 38% pyridoxal 5’ phosphate (activated B6))
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) (400 mcg L-5-MTHF): 667 mcg (167% DV)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin): 500 mcg (20833% DV)
- Biotin: 300 mcg (1000% DV)
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5): 10 mg (200% DV)
- Choline (as choline bitartrate): 25 mg (5% DV)
- Iodine (as potassium iodide): 150 mcg (100% DV)
- Zinc (as zinc citrate): 25 mg (227% DV)
- Selenium (as selenomethionine): 70 mcg (127% DV)
- Manganese (as manganese citrate): 2 mg (87% DV)
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate): 200 mcg (571% DV)
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate): 75 mcg (167% DV)
- Boron (as boron glycinate): 1 mg
- Inositol: 25 mg
- Coenzyme Q10 (from MicroActive® Q10-cyclodextrin complex and CoQ10): 50 mg
- Alpha lipoic acid: 50 mg
- FloraGLO® lutein: 3 mg
- Zeaxanthin: 500 mcg
- Lycopene: 500 mcg
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, potato starch.
- Gluten Free
Recommendations: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal.