A potent antioxidant that supports comprehensive wellness, including lung, liver, and kidney health, as well as immune function.*
NAC (N-Acetylcysteine) is an amino acid that supports respiratory health and immune function, in addition to increasing glutathione levels, which supports detoxification and resists oxidative stress.*
N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is an amino acid that offers potent antioxidant activity by optimizing the production and replenishment of glutathione.* NAC also acts independently to benefit bodily function from the lungs to the liver, as well as optimizing the body’s resistance against oxidative stress and damage.*
Benefits of NAC:
- Helps break up mucus, making it easier to clear from congested lungs and sinuses*
- Enhances immune function by supporting the production and function of immune cells*
- Enhances antioxidant activity to promote a normal inflammatory response in the lungs*
- Supports liver and kidney detoxification by aiding the clearance of heavy metals, such as mercury and cadmium*
- Protects the liver and kidneys from toxic insults*
- Potent antioxidant function helps the body neutralize free radicals and replenish its glutathione stores*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose Capsule, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide
Take 1 capsule two to three times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.