Broad support for urinary function and prostate health - 60, 120 & 250 Capsules
- Supports prostate health
- Promotes healthy urinary flow
- Maintains healthy hormone metabolism in prostate cells
- Supports healthy enzyme activity
- Formulated with a combination of clinically
- tested extracts and vitamin E
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by
- verifiable science
Saw palmetto has been used safely for decades to support proper prostate and urinary function. Its primary mode of action involves maintaining healthy testosterone metabolism and enzyme activities.
In a recently published JAMA meta-analysis involving 18 randomized controlled trials and almost 3,000 men, saw palmetto promoted healthy urinary flow.1
Pygeum africanum demonstrated similar support in another related meta-analysis.2
Research suggests that it may maintain healthy prostaglandin and prolactin metabolism in the prostate.3
Pumpkin seed oil provides essential fatty acids and zinc, important for prostate health.4
Nettle root, also known as stinging nettles or Urtica dioica, has indicated the ability to support healthy enzyme activity and maintain healthy hormone metabolism in prostate
In a multicenter study examining the effect of nettle root extract in over 5,000 individuals, the extract supported prostate health in the majority of
1. Wilt TJ, et al. JAMA. 1998 Nov 11;280(18):1604-9.
2. Ishani A, et al. Am J Med. 2000 Dec 1;109(8):654-64.
3. Breza J, et al. Curr Med Res Opin. 1998;14(3):127-39.
4. Hong H, et al. Nutr Res Pract. 2009 Winter; 3(4):323-7.
6. Safarinejad MR. J Herb Pharmacother.
7. Lopatkin N, et al. World J Urol. 2005
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
Pure Encapsulations’ logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Pure Encapsulations, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2017. We ship Pure Encapsulations products only to customers within the United States of America.
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol): 13 mg (89% Daily Value)
- Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) extract (fruit) (standardized to contain 85% total fatty acids): 320 mg
- Pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo) oil (seed) (fresh pressed): 640 mg
- Pygeum (Pygeum africanum) extract (root): 40 mg
- Nettle (Urtica dioica) extract (root): 400 mg
Other Ingredients: gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob), beeswax, sunflower lecithin
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1–2 times daily, between meals.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.