Women's Multi 50+ is a comprehensive daily multi-vitamin/mineral that provides support for a healthy, active lifestyle.* No copper or iron in this formula.
Designed with nutrients the body can easily absorb and formulated for individuals at low risk for iron deficiency, including post-menopausal women.*
An excellent multi-vitamin/mineral nutritional supplement is good “dietary insurance” and a small investment to make to ensure you are getting all the essential nutrients daily, particularly if you aren’t eating a balanced diet.
Benefits of Women’s Multi 50+
- Includes optimal amounts of two key minerals – calcium and magnesium – in highly absorbable chelate form.
- Vitamin A promotes eye health, healthy skin, and immune function*
- Vitamins C and E provide antioxidant support for cellular protection*
- Vitamin D promotes strong bones and healthy immune function*
- B vitamins, including tissue-ready forms of folate and B12, support heart, blood vessel, and nerve health*
- Zinc bisglycinate, a highly absorbable form of zinc, benefits immune function and skin health*
- Chromium supports a healthy blood sugar level*
- No copper or iron in either formula
We believe a good multiple-vitamin and mineral formula is the starting point for every individual’s supplementation needs and that it should contain all the essential nutrients. We also believe that by using the purest, most bioavailable raw materials – without adding any unnecessary additives or preservatives – absorption and utilization of the nutrients will be maximized and health outcomes will be optimized.
Warning: 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) supplementation is not recommended concurrent with methotrexate cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Iodine may occasionally cause an allergic reaction in some individuals.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 6 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
DV = % Daily Value
- Vitamin A (1,875 mcg from Beta Carotene and 750 mcg as Palmitate): 2.63 mg (292% DV)
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid): 850 mg (944% DV)
- Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3) (1,000 IU): 25 mcg (125% DV)
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl): 268 mg (1787% DV)
- Thiamine (as Thiamin HCl): 40 mg (3333% DV)
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate Sodium): 11 mg (846% DV)
- Niacin (130 mg as Niacinamide and 30 mg as Niacin): 160 mg (1000% DV)
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5’-Phosphate): 10 mg (588% DV)
- Folate (1 mg as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate† from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt) DFE: 1.7 mg (425% DV)
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin): 450 mcg (18750% DV)
- Biotin: 400 mcg (1333% DV)
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate): 413 mg (8260% DV)
- Choline (as Choline Citrate): 35 mg (6% DV)
- Calcium (as Calcium Malate): 240 mg (18% DV)
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide): 225 mcg (150% DV)
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Malate): 180 mg (43% DV)
- Zinc (as TRAACS Zinc Bisglycinate)††: 15 mg (136% DV)
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine): 200 mcg (364% DV)
- Manganese (as TRAACS Manganese Bisglycinate)††: 6 mg (261% DV)
- Chromium (as TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate)††: 200 mcg (571% DV)
- Boron (as Bororganic™ Boron Glycinate Complex)†††: 3 mg
- Lutein (from Aztec Marigold extract (flower) (Tagetes erecta)): 144 mcg
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Calcium Laurate
Suggested Use: Take 3-6 capsules daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
I feel wonderful & energized since I’ve started my vitamins. Thank you