G.I. Detox™+ | Bind | Gentle Full-Spectrum Binder
Zeolite, Charcoal & Herbal Formula
The binding activity of G.I. Detox™+ is an essential part of any treatment strategy that includes removal. As Biocidin® works on biofilms and microbes, mobilizing LPS, metals, mycotoxins, and unwanted microbial byproducts, G.I. Detox™+ binds and clears, ensuring comfort and compliance.* Microorganisms balanced. Biofilms dismantled. Detoxification done right.
G.I. Detox™+ is formulated to provide broader activity than a single-ingredient product.* Zeolite clay, activated charcoal, and silica, plus apple pectin, humic powder, and aloe vera. Binding and detoxification agents long used in traditional medicine and supported by modern research.
G.I. Detox™+ Benefits
- Assists in “mop up” of microbial and biofilm components*
- Supports healthy detoxification and full-body cleansing*
- Supports clearance of mold metabolites*
- Helps in the neutralization of histamine*
- Supports a more comfortable cleansing experience*
- May reduce bloating and gas*
- Supports mental clarity*
G.I. Detox™+ Features
- Professional-grade ingredients
- Contains widely accepted and recommended binders
- Multi-ingredient formula provides broad-acting binding activity*
- Contains ingredients known to assist in detoxification of environmentally and endogenously produced metabolites*
- Recommended addition to treatment plans with Biocidin® and Proflora™4R
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
Zeolite clay, Activated Charcoal, Aloe Vera‡ gel, Apple pectin, Silica, Humic Powder.
Other Ingredients: vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and water)
This product is made without dairy, gluten, soy, corn, animal products, artificial coloring or flavoring.
1 capsule on an empty stomach with a full glass of water or as directed by a healthcare professional. Take 1 hour apart from other medications and supplements.
Warning: Not recommended for use during pregnancy. Consult your physician before using any supplement, especially if you are nursing, have a medical condition, or are
taking medication. Discontinue use should adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.