Extended-Release ENDUR-ACIN® provides nicotinic acid for heart health and cholesterol balance. This controlled release over 6-8 hours helps eliminate skin flushing we may experience with niacin.
ENDUR-ACIN® Extended Release Niacin (vitamin B3) is ideal for men and women interested in advanced nutritional support for heart health and cholesterol balance.*
ENDUR-ACIN® provides nicotinic acid – the only form of niacin with targeted benefits for heart health and lipid metabolism – in a proprietary vegetable-based wax matrix. The unique wax-matrix delivery system not only ensures a gradual, measured release of nicotinic acid over a 6 to 8 hour period, but also helps eliminate digestive upset and skin flushing that can occur with immediate-release forms.*
ENDUR-ACIN® is backed by clinical research and may help maintain healthy cholesterol levels within the normal range.* “Flush-free” forms of niacin may reduce flushing, but these forms have not been clinically shown to benefit heart health.
- Promotes heart health & cholesterol balance*
- Extended-release delivery helps eliminate flushing & digestive upset*
- Provides a gradual, measured release of nicotinic acid over 6 to 8 hours
- Backed by a portfolio of clinical research
- Drug-free and available without a prescription
- Formulated to complement doctor-recommended therapeutic lifestyle changes*
- Easy-to-swallow tablets
- No salt, sugar, starch, artificial colors or flavorings, or preservatives
- Free of common allergens (milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soy)
- Free of other allergens (corn, yeast)
What can you expect?
ENDUR-ACIN® Extended Release Niacin is a unique dietary supplement for men and women to support heart health and cholesterol balance. In the body, each tablet dissolves slowly to release nicotinic acid at the preferred rate to support cholesterol balance. It is specifically formulated to complement doctor-recommended lifestyle changes for overall cardiovascular health.*
Check out this brief video the learn more about extended release & sustained release supplements: Controlled Release Supplements
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Bottle: 100
Niacin (as Nicotinic Acid): 500 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable wax (rice bran and/or carnauba), stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable), silica.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one tablet daily with food. Do not exceed one tablet daily without consulting a physician.
Are there any precautions?
- Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, or are taking any medications. Not recommended for women who are pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use without the advice of your physician if you consume more than modest amounts of alcohol, have poorly controlled diabetes, liver disease, gout, active peptic ulcer disease, or unstable angina.
- Some sensitive people may experience temporary flushing, itching or warming of the skin.
- As with all dietary supplements, keep out of reach of children.