Probiotics for women, Pro-Women by Hyperbiotics is a premium and proprietary probiotic formula that contains 6 probiotic strains that have been clinically studied for their benefit to different aspects of women’s health.
It also contains D-Mannose which has been studied for the prevention of recurrent urinary tract infection.
Time release veggie capsules with a patented delivery method mean the probiotic organisms are released over 8-10 hours, bypassing the stomach to reach the intestinal tract alive.*
Pro-Women does not require refrigeration and can be stored at room temperature.
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Lactobacillus fermentum +
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus reuteri +
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus +
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Naturally occurring (non-synthetic) D-Mannose ›
- Cranberry Extract
- Prebiotic Fructooligosaccharides
+ These strains have been clinically studied.
› D-Mannose has been studied for its potential to prevent recurrent urinary tract infection.
D-Mannose is a naturally occurring simple sugar, found in some plants and fruits. When ingested, D-Mannose is primarily metabolized by the kidneys and excreted in the urine, and is therefore thought to minimal (or no) interference with blood sugar regulation.* Research has shown that D-Mannose may provide urinary tract support by inhibiting the attachment of E. coli bacteria to the urinary tract.*
Further research on probiotics:
- Non-Antibiotic Prophylaxis for Urinary Tract Infections
- Role of probiotics in urogenital healthcare
- Vaginal Microbiota and the Use of Probiotics
- Natural Approaches to Prevention and Treatment of Infections of the Lower Urinary Tract
Further research on D-Mannose:
- D-mannose: a promising support for acute urinary tract infections in women. A pilot study.
- Intervening with urinary tract infections using anti-adhesives based on the crystal structure of the FimH-oligomannose-3 complex.
- D-mannose powder for prophylaxis of recurrent urinary tract infections in women: a randomized clinical trial.
- Oral D-mannose in recurrent urinary tract infections in women: a pilot study.
- D-mannose: Properties, Production, and Applications: An Overview.
- The use of chemotherapeutic agents as prophylaxis for recurrent urinary tract infection in healthy nonpregnant women: A network meta-analysis.
- In vitro efficacy of phytotherapeutics suggested for prevention and therapy of urinary tract infections.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Proprietary Probiotic Blend: L. plantarum, L. fermentum, L. acidophilus, L. reuteri, L. rhamnosus, B. bifidum 5 Billion CFU
Cran-Gyn (D-Mannose, Cranberry Extract) 250 mg
Prebiotic Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) 25 mg
Magnesium 2 mg
Sodium 10 mg
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Pectin, Sodium Carbonate, Stearic Acid, Guar Gum
Serving size: 1 tablet
Servings per container: 30 or 60
Does not contain: yeast, dairy, soy, gluten, wheat, nuts, preservatives, sugar, artificial colors or flavors
Daily maintenance: Take 1 tablet with or without food.
Intense Support: Take 2-3 tablets twice per day.
No refrigeration necessary.
I’m about to finish my first month on these and so far no bladder problems. When I drink to much tea is when I get UTI, so far I’m good.
So far this product has worked
Would always seem to get UTI after sex and it seems to work
I have had chronic UTIs for decades and have tried everything. After coming across Ruth Kriz and her recommendations I decided I had nothing to lose so why not try it? I had doubts but have been firmly put in my place! Shortly after beginning the regime of Biofilm Defense and Pro-Women’s hyperbiotics, my UTIs stopped! Going on 2 months pain free and feeling better :) Thank you!!!
I believe taking these probiotics helped me finally recover from 18 months of recurrent UTI infection. I like that they contain d mannose, which I also think was important for my recovery. They are a good go-to probiotic for good vaginal health!
I’ve been having issues with bacterial vaginosis and I do believe these are helping with that. I have not had a reoccurrence.
I have been dealing with recurrent UTIs (4 within 2 months), and regular cranberry supplements were not helping. THIS product paired with pH Balanced Feminine wash and the bioNude pH-balanced lubricant has allowed me to be UTI free since beginning this regimen. I am so happy with this product!!
I tried these after not having luck with other probiotics for vaginal/urinary health. I liked that these were actually based on research. And it's definitely been worth it so far! I've been dealing with a chronic UTI and recurrent vaginal infections, and I started feeling relief with both within a couple days of using this probiotic. And the symptoms have continued to slowly lessen over time since then. I feel hopeful that I finally found the right probiotic!