Helps modulate the Th2 immune response and maintains Th1/Th2 balance at the cellular level.
- Part of the PureResponse™ Immune Protocol for healthy immune balance and function.
- Contains a blend of N-acetyl-l-cysteine (NAC), quercetin, perilla seed and astragalus extracts.
- Offers support for self-tissue response.
- Promotes sinus, respiratory and gastrointestinal function.
Ages 18 and up
- Th2 immune response modulation
- Cellular Th1/Th2 balance support
- Sinus, respiratory, urinary and intestinal tract immune balance
- Helps modulate Th2 cytokines, and eosinophil and mast cell activity
- Offers support for healthy self-tissue response
- Helps maintain healthy modulation of mucosal immune responses to environmental factors
Th2 Modulator is designed to modulate the Th2 immune response and support healthy Th1/Th2 balance, self-tissue response and mucosal health. Th2 response is affected by stress, aging and cytokine changes resulting from metabolic, hormonal, physiological and environmental factors. This product helps support healthy modulation of Th2 cytokines, and eosinophil and mast cell activity. It also helps maintain healthy modulation of mucosal immune responses to environmental factors. Th2 modulation may be indicated when addressing immune balance in the sinus, respiratory, urinary and intestinal tracts. Perilla maintains healthy upper respiratory cytokine levels in animal models of Th2 dominance. It also supports cytokine homeostasis of GI mucosal tissue. Perilla seed offers a more concentrated source of polyphenols, rosmarinic acid, luteolin and other beneficial compounds compared to leaf. Nacetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) offers mucolytic properties and promotes tissue levels of glutathione.
FREE FROM: Pure Encapsulations products are free from wheat, gluten, egg, peanuts, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated fat, artificial sweeteners and colors, and other unnecessary excipients. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish is clearly labeled.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
Pure Encapsulations’ logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Pure Encapsulations, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2017. We ship Pure Encapsulations products only to customers within the United States of America.
Two (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- N-Acetyl-l-cysteine: 300 mg
- Quercetin: 250 mg
- Perilla (Perilla frutescens) extract (seed): 150 mg (standardized to contain 3% polyphenols)
- Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) extract (root): 160 mg
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
Take 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, between meals, or as directed by a health professional.