A blend of whole food-sourced fermented organic vegetables, greens, grasses, sprouts and green superfoods in convenient powder form, our Organic Fermented Greens offers a simple way to include more greens in your diet without potentially harmful pesticides and excess sugars.
Each one-teaspoon serving contains zero grams of sugar, making it ideal for low-carb and ketogenic eating plans.
The fermentation process not only reduces the naturally occurring sugars but also helps make the nutrients easier to digest while enhancing the absorption of beneficial antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Organic Fermented Greens includes five superfood-rich blends for a total of 23 botanicals, all sourced from organic whole foods:
- Fermented Grass Blend of four organic, nutrient-dense grasses, including wheatgrass, barley grass, alfalfa grass and oat grass.
- Fermented Vegetable Blend of five organic vegetables, including broccoli, kale, spinach, green cabbage and celery.
- Fermented Sprout Blend of five organic sprouts, including alfalfa sprouts, cabbage sprouts, broccoli sprouts, cauliflower sprouts and kale sprouts.
- Fermented Herb Blend of seven organic herbs, including moringa, matcha, Tulsi (holy basil), mate leaf extract, parsley, peppermint and rosemary.
- Fermented Algae Blend of organic spirulina and chlorella.
Available in a shelf-stable powder, it can be mixed with water for a tasty, refreshing drink or added to your favorite smoothie for a veggie boost. A light touch of organic stevia and monk fruit complements the delicious “non-greens” flavor.
Boost your daily intake of organic greens and vegetables the simple and delicious way. Order Organic Fermented Greens today.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon
Servings per Container: 90
Other Ingredients: Natural Flavors^†, Steviol Glycosides^ (From stevia rebaudiana leaf^), Monk Fruit Extract^.
Mix one tsp (3 g)with 8 oz of water.