Practitioner Selected Product
Iodine is designed to provide natural support for the thyroid gland and helps to maintain healthy cellular metabolism. Iodine is absorbed by the thyroid gland and supports the formation of thyroid hormones.‡
VERIFIABLE SCIENCE: Iodine is absorbed by the thyroid gland and supports the formation of thyroid hormones.1,2 Thyroid hormones have the ability to cross cell membranes, thereby supporting all cells of the body. In the cell, they promote metabolic function by enhancing mitochondrial activity and enzyme synthesis, especially in tissues and organs such as muscle and the liver.‡
- Supports healthy thyroid function.‡
- Supports formation of thyroid hormones.‡
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science.
- Pure Encapsulations Iodine is from potassium iodide.
- Iodide is derived from salt brine Hypo-allergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose.
- Each capsule typically contains 74 mcg potassium.
- Supports the formation of thyroid hormones.‡
- Promotes metabolic function.‡
- Enhances mitochondrial activity and enzyme synthesis.‡
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
Pure Encapsulations’ logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Pure Encapsulations, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2017. We ship Pure Encapsulations products only to customers within the United States of America.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving
Iodine (as potassium iodide): 225 mcg (150% daily value)
Other Ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1–2 times daily, with meals.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Use only if safety seal is intact. Store in a cool, dry place.