Practitioner Selected Product
D-Mannose Powder by West Coast Mint, is a urinary support supplement that may be helpful for recurrent UTI.*
D-Mannose is a naturally occurring sugar, found in some plants and fruits. Research has shown that D-Mannose may provide urinary tract support by inhibiting the attachment of E. coli bacteria to the urinary tract.*
D-Mannose is also available in tablet form.
How D-Mannose is thought to work:
Studies outside the body (in vitro) have demonstrated that E. coli may bind to D-Mannose molecules, rather than binding to the bladder wall. The free-floating molecules may then be flushed from the urinary tract during urination.*
Ingredients: 100% Pure, Non-GMO D-Mannose Powder
Ingredients sourced: USA
Packaged in: USA
D-Mannose Powder Features:
- No fillers, synthetic excipients or other ingredients.
- Vegan and naturally free from gluten, soy, dairy and yeast.
Further references about D-Mannose for UTI:
- D-mannose: a promising support for acute urinary tract infections in women. A pilot study.
- Intervening with urinary tract infections using anti-adhesives based on the crystal structure of the FimH-oligomannose-3 complex.
- D-mannose powder for prophylaxis of recurrent urinary tract infections in women: a randomized clinical trial.
- Oral D-mannose in recurrent urinary tract infections in women: a pilot study.
- D-mannose: Properties, Production, and Applications: An Overview.
- The use of chemotherapeutic agents as prophylaxis for recurrent urinary tract infection in healthy nonpregnant women: A network meta-analysis.
- In vitro efficacy of phytotherapeutics suggested for prevention and therapy of urinary tract infections.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
100% Pure, Non-GMO D-Mannose Powder
Does not contain fillers, synthetic excipients, gluten, soy, dairy, yeast, or other ingredients.
Non-GMO and vegan
Serving size: 2 scoops
Servings per container: 50
Take 2-4 healing scoops (1-2 grams) 1 to 3 times daily, mixed with water, with or without meals or as directed by your healthcare provider.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before use.