PaleoFiber® RS contains two forms of resistant starch (RS) type II: organic green banana flour and organic potato starch powder. RS is a type of starch that is resistant to digestion, as enzymes in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract are inactive against it.
Once RS reaches the large intestine, it is fermented into short-chain fatty acids, which are used as fuel for both beneficial microbes and enterocytes of the GI tract.
PaleoFiber® RS benefits GI health through its ability to support microbial balance and proper intestinal permeability and integrity.
Additionally, this formula may help support optimal blood sugar and insulin metabolism, normal appetite, and cardiovascular health.*
- Supports healthy gut motility
- Helps promote colonic health
- Supports proper intestinal permeability
- Provides support for microbial balance
- Promotes healthy blood sugar metabolism
- Proprietary resistant starch/fiber blend delivers 5 g of dietary fiber per serving
- Unflavored and unsweetened for optimal mixing with liquids
- Gluten‑free, dairy‑free, and soy‑free
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.