Similar in makeup to sea vegetables, like dulse, kelp, nori, kombu, arame, wakame and chlorella, spirulina is a blue-green alga with an impressive array of phytonutrients, all the essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals, Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), metal-binding proteins, antioxidant chlorophyll and carotenoids as well as phycocyanin – an exclusive protein complex from the phycobiliprotein family. Unfortunately, most Americans don’t consume many sea vegetables, much less spirulina, and finding a reputable source free of potential toxin contamination can be difficult.
Produced by a world-class supplier with over 40 years of experience growing spirulina, USDA Certified Organic Spirulina offers many potential health benefits, including support of:• Normal immune and inflammatory responses.*
• Normal detoxification processes.*
• Optimal cardiovascular health.*
• Brain and nervous system health.*
• Healthy bones and marrow.*
• Growth of beneficial gut bacteria for healthy digestion.*
• Muscle strength, endurance and energy.*
• Cellular recovery post exercise.*
• Triglyceride and cholesterol levels already in the normal range.*
• Blood pressure levels already within the normal range.*
• Blood sugar levels already within the normal range.*
Plus, our formula is made from whole-food spirulina, providing you with the majority of its natural cofactor, enzymes, vitamins and minerals, so you can experience its benefits the way nature intended.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
Serving Size: 4 Tablets
Servings per Container: 30
Adults, as a dietary supplement, take four (4) tablets daily.