Methylcobalamin Vitamin B12 sublingual tablets provide Vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin, a natural coenzyme form of Vitamin B12 that is rapidly absorbed by the body.
Sublingual delivery allows the tablet to dissolve in the mouth within 2-3 minutes, providing an optimal opportunity for the body to absorb the B-12 directly through the large pores under the tongue.
Vitamin B12 supplementation may provide support for*:
- Red blood cell formation
- control of pernicious anemia
- Synthesis and function of nerve tissue
- Metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Efficient energy production
- Improvement of mental dysfunction in the elderly
- Treatment of asthmas and sulfite sensitivity
- Treatment of depression
- Reversal of peripheral nerve damage
- Treatment of tinnitus
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, mannitol and xylitol (natural sweeteners and powerful antioxidants), croscarmellose sodium (helps the tablet to break down in your mouth), strawberry flavoring (providing a pleasant flavor and bioflavonoids), Stevia rebaudiana (herbal sweetener), stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, and citric acid.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.