D-Mannose Tablets by West Coast Mint (WCM), is a urinary support supplement that may be helpful for recurrent UTI.*
Not Mint Flavored.
D-Mannose is a naturally occurring sugar, found in some plants and fruits. Research has shown that D-Mannose may provide urinary tract support by inhibiting the attachment of E. coli bacteria to the urinary tract.*
D-Mannose is also available in powder form.
How D-Mannose is thought to work:
Studies outside the body (in vitro) have demonstrated that E. coli may bind to D-Mannose molecules, rather than binding to the bladder wall. The free-floating molecules may then be flushed from the urinary tract during urination. *
Proudly Made in California
Quality | Efficacy | Honesty™ - The WCM Difference
WCM brand is proud to offer this high quality D-Mannose for Urinary Tract Support.
Ingredients: 1 full gram of Non-GMO D-Mannose per tablet
Other ingredients for tablet binding: minimal amount of croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearate, stearic acid, silica, cellulose
D-Mannose Tablet Features:
- 100% Pure, Non-GMO D-Mannose Powder
- Vegan and naturally free from gluten, soy, dairy and yeast.
Further references about D-Mannose for UTI:
- D-mannose: a promising support for acute urinary tract infections in women. A pilot study.
- Intervening with urinary tract infections using anti-adhesives based on the crystal structure of the FimH-oligomannose-3 complex.
- D-mannose powder for prophylaxis of recurrent urinary tract infections in women: a randomized clinical trial.
- Oral D-mannose in recurrent urinary tract infections in women: a pilot study.
- D-mannose: Properties, Production, and Applications: An Overview.
- The use of chemotherapeutic agents as prophylaxis for recurrent urinary tract infection in healthy nonpregnant women: A network meta-analysis.
- In vitro efficacy of phytotherapeutics suggested for prevention and therapy of urinary tract infections.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
D-Mannose 1 g
Other ingredients for tablet binding: Minimal amount of croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearate, stearic acid, silica, cellulose.
Serving size: 1 tablet
Servings per container: 30 or 60
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 tablets 1-3 times daily, with or without water, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Can be taken with or without food. Do not dissolve in water.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before use.
When you have recurrent UTI's, you depend on supplements that do a great job. Especially when they are made in the USA! That means a lot to me. Very thankful for D-Mannose from Femologist!
These D-Mannose tablets help me to keep UTI’s at bay without causing the stomach upset that other brands can. When I experience a known UTI trigger, I take them three times a day without side effects.
I look to take these pills after sex
Helps prevent getting an UTI
Product seems to be working.
This product helped me recover from recurring UTIs.
Am a male that has had dozens of UTI's over the last 7 years as a result of a rare nerve disorder that paralyzed me from the neck down
I have not had an UTI since I started taking the D-Mannose over a month ago
Which is fantastic
Quality as described
Easy to swallow