D-Mannose Tablets by West Coast Mint (WCM), is a urinary support supplement that may be helpful for recurrent UTI.*
Not Mint Flavored.
D-Mannose is a naturally occurring sugar, found in some plants and fruits. Research has shown that D-Mannose may provide urinary tract support by inhibiting the attachment of E. coli bacteria to the urinary tract.*
D-Mannose is also available in powder form.
How D-Mannose is thought to work:
Studies outside the body (in vitro) have demonstrated that E. coli may bind to D-Mannose molecules, rather than binding to the bladder wall. The free-floating molecules may then be flushed from the urinary tract during urination. *
Proudly Packaged, Manufactured AND Sourced in the USA!
WCM brand is proud to offer one of the only US-Sourced D-Mannose Supplements on the market for Urinary Tract Support!
Ingredients: 1 full gram of Non-GMO D-Mannose per tablet
Other ingredients for tablet binding: minimal amount of croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearate, stearic acid, silica, cellulose
Ingredients sourced: USA
Manufactured in: USA
D-Mannose Tablet Features:
- 100% Pure, Non-GMO D-Mannose Powder
- Vegan and naturally free from gluten, soy, dairy and yeast.
Quality | Efficacy | Honesty™ - The WCM Difference
There is a difference between just "Made in the USA" and actually "Sourced in the USA". Many companies indicate "Made in the USA" even though the raw ingredients are sourced from China and we find this to be so misleading. We believe consumers have the right to know exactly what they are consuming and the products' country of origin.
Further references about D-Mannose for UTI:
- D-mannose: a promising support for acute urinary tract infections in women. A pilot study.
- Intervening with urinary tract infections using anti-adhesives based on the crystal structure of the FimH-oligomannose-3 complex.
- D-mannose powder for prophylaxis of recurrent urinary tract infections in women: a randomized clinical trial.
- Oral D-mannose in recurrent urinary tract infections in women: a pilot study.
- D-mannose: Properties, Production, and Applications: An Overview.
- The use of chemotherapeutic agents as prophylaxis for recurrent urinary tract infection in healthy nonpregnant women: A network meta-analysis.
- In vitro efficacy of phytotherapeutics suggested for prevention and therapy of urinary tract infections.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
D-Mannose 1 g
Other ingredients for tablet binding: Minimal amount of croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearate, stearic acid, silica, cellulose.
Serving size: 1 tablet
Servings per container: 30 or 60
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 tablets 1-3 times daily, with or without water, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Can be taken with or without food. Do not dissolve in water.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before use.
D-mannose is definitely an essential part of any treatment plan for a chronic UTI! It helped to lessen my symptoms when I first started taking it, and together with antibiotics it's lowered the infection count significantly and has kept it down. This is by far the most high-quality D-mannose that I've tried.
I love this D-Mannose! I use it as part of my comprehensive regimen for recurrent UTI prevention. I usually use the powder as it is less expensive, but I love using these tablets when traveling!
Four months infection-free! This product is a part of my comprehensive regimen and seems to be very effective.
I have reccurent UTI's and as a girl in my early 20's, I'm working really hard not to let it control the rest of my life. These pills literally are godsend. Crossing my fingers so far they seem to be working!