D-Mannose Powder by West Coast Mint (WCM), is a urinary support supplement that may be helpful for recurrent UTI.*
Not Mint Flavored.
D-Mannose is a naturally occurring sugar, found in some plants and fruits. Research has shown that D-Mannose may provide urinary tract support by inhibiting the attachment of E. coli bacteria to the urinary tract.*
D-Mannose is also available in tablet form.
How D-Mannose is thought to work:
Studies outside the body (in vitro) have demonstrated that E. coli may bind to D-Mannose molecules, rather than binding to the bladder wall. The free-floating molecules may then be flushed from the urinary tract during urination.*
Quality | Efficacy | Honesty™ - The WCM Difference
Proudly Made in California
Ingredients: 100% Pure, Non-GMO D-Mannose Powder.
D-Mannose Powder Features:
- No fillers, synthetic excipients or other ingredients.
- Vegan and naturally free from gluten, soy, dairy and yeast.
Further references about D-Mannose for UTI:
- D-mannose: a promising support for acute urinary tract infections in women. A pilot study.
- Intervening with urinary tract infections using anti-adhesives based on the crystal structure of the FimH-oligomannose-3 complex.
- D-mannose powder for prophylaxis of recurrent urinary tract infections in women: a randomized clinical trial.
- Oral D-mannose in recurrent urinary tract infections in women: a pilot study.
- D-mannose: Properties, Production, and Applications: An Overview.
- The use of chemotherapeutic agents as prophylaxis for recurrent urinary tract infection in healthy nonpregnant women: A network meta-analysis.
- In vitro efficacy of phytotherapeutics suggested for prevention and therapy of urinary tract infections.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
100% Pure, Non-GMO D-Mannose Powder
Does not contain fillers, synthetic excipients, gluten, soy, dairy, yeast, or other ingredients.
Non-GMO and vegan
Serving size: 2 scoops
Servings per container: 50 or 100
Take 1-2 grams 1 to 3 times daily, mixed with water, with or without meals or as directed by your healthcare provider. Please see instructions on jar for exact amount of scoops equivalent to 1-2 grams. Scoop is included in each jar.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before use.
It’s a great product
I have been dealing with a recurrent UTI for 1.5 years and tried nearly every product out there but it kept coming back. I was completely miserable. After using this my symptoms subsided within 24 hours and I am now completely symptom free now after using it for 2 weeks. It’s a complete miracle and I am telling every person I can about this!! So thankful for this product, I will NEVER not have this on hand.
I take this powder every morning and evening. I simply mix it in with a bit of water. It has a mild sweet taste, and sometimes I can't really taste it all. Adding this routine has really helped keep the beginning symptoms of what feels like a UTI at bay. I have used this product for about a month. It has been a month and a half since my last UTI, and I typically get a UTI every 2 months or less. I will update how it is going in a few months.
I love this product. It is easy to use and digest. It is also concentrated so can easily be carried on trips. I feel safe using this product and my bladder seems to like it too.
This is a a great d-mannose powder. It works really well and it is not overly sweet. This is a product that I will continue to order and use on a daily basis to prevent UTI.
D-Mannose Powder | 100% Pure D-Mannose - 50g & 100g powder
Have not had a recurrence of UTI symptoms since I started using this.