D-Mannose Powder by West Coast Mint (WCM), is a urinary support supplement that may be helpful for recurrent UTI.*
Not Mint Flavored.
D-Mannose is a naturally occurring sugar, found in some plants and fruits. Research has shown that D-Mannose may provide urinary tract support by inhibiting the attachment of E. coli bacteria to the urinary tract.*
D-Mannose is also available in tablet form.
How D-Mannose is thought to work:
Studies outside the body (in vitro) have demonstrated that E. coli may bind to D-Mannose molecules, rather than binding to the bladder wall. The free-floating molecules may then be flushed from the urinary tract during urination.*
Proudly Packaged AND Sourced in the USA.
WCM brand is proud to offer one of the only US-Sourced D-Mannose Powder Supplements on the market for Urinary Tract Support!
Ingredients: 100% Pure, Non-GMO D-Mannose Powder.
Ingredients sourced: USA
Packaged in: USA
D-Mannose Powder Features:
- No fillers, synthetic excipients or other ingredients.
- Vegan and naturally free from gluten, soy, dairy and yeast.
Quality | Efficacy | Honesty™ - The WCM Difference
There is a difference between just "Made in the USA" and actually "Sourced in the USA". Many companies indicate "Made in the USA" even though the raw ingredients are sourced from China and we find this to be so misleading. We believe consumers have the right to know exactly what they are consuming and the products' country of origin.
Further references about D-Mannose for UTI:
- D-mannose: a promising support for acute urinary tract infections in women. A pilot study.
- Intervening with urinary tract infections using anti-adhesives based on the crystal structure of the FimH-oligomannose-3 complex.
- D-mannose powder for prophylaxis of recurrent urinary tract infections in women: a randomized clinical trial.
- Oral D-mannose in recurrent urinary tract infections in women: a pilot study.
- D-mannose: Properties, Production, and Applications: An Overview.
- The use of chemotherapeutic agents as prophylaxis for recurrent urinary tract infection in healthy nonpregnant women: A network meta-analysis.
- In vitro efficacy of phytotherapeutics suggested for prevention and therapy of urinary tract infections.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
100% Pure, Non-GMO D-Mannose Powder
Does not contain fillers, synthetic excipients, gluten, soy, dairy, yeast, or other ingredients.
Non-GMO and vegan
Serving size: 2 scoops
Servings per container: 50 or 100
Take 2-4 heaping scoops (1-2 grams) 1 to 3 times daily, mixed with water, with or without meals or as directed by your healthcare provider.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before use.
I love this D-Mannose! As part of my comprehensive regimen for recurrent UTI prevention, I take 2 grams daily and post-sex. If I feel UTI symptoms developing after sex, then I take 2 grams every 2-3 hours for 2-3 days or until the symptoms clear up. I am finally learning how to live a life that is not dependent on a round of antibiotics every couple months!
I’ve found many D-Mannose supplements have other ingredients in them which can sometimes make it hard to figure out how much and when to use. I like this is a 1 ingredient product.
D-Mannose Powder | 100% Pure D-Mannose - 50g & 100g powder
Good job, thanks.