Please note the following updates for CystoProtek.
Formula for the active ingredients is the same.
- Label is now purple to distinguish from Algonot's other products. Product image to be updated soon.
- Other ingredients include Bovine Gelatin, instead of Pork Gelatin.
- Softgel color may be slightly different since the Yellow/Amber color is now from a natural extract source, instead of caramel color.
CystoProtek® promotes bladder care and supports the protective layer of the bladder. Bladder discomfort could be caused by a disruption to the glycosaminoglycan (GAG) layer. Studies show replenishment of the GAG layer can help to reduce bladder discomfort.
CystoProtek® is an unique, oral dietary supplement, in a softgel, developed to promote bladder care and support the protective layer of the bladder.
CystoProtek® uses an exclusive combination of natural ingredients, based on published scientific research.
CystoProtek® uses an exclusive combination of the purest flavonoids along with chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine and sodium hyaluronate. Unique to Algonot’s formulations is Olive Pomace Oil, which is instrumental in helping the body absorb and delivery the dry ingredients found in each softgel.
Often purchased with high-quality Orthomega 820 | Triglyceride Omega-3 Fish Oil - 60 Softgels. Please note an account is required to view OrthoMolecular products (all that is required is an email and password to sign up).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
- Chondroitin Sulfate - 300 mg: a naturally occurring complex carbohydrate is one of the main components of cartilage and mucosa layers, forming the connective tissue which holds muscles, nerves and blood vessels together.
- Glucosamine Sulfate - 280 mg: is found in chitin and is a naturally occurring amino sugar and is a building block of joint cartilage as well as bladder, prostate and GI protective glycosaminoglycan (GAG) layers.
- Quercetin - 260 mg: Quercetin has been shown to inhibit the release of histamines and other immune mediators, which are thought to play a part in some IC/BPS and nonbacterial prostatitis symptoms. Quercetin belongs to a class of antioxidants called flavonoids that give fruits and vegetables their bright colors. Flavonoids support capillary wall stability and healthy collagen development.
- Rutin - 40 mg: can help sooth an inflamed bladder and reduce swelling and ulcers in the mucous membranes in your bladder.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - 20 mg: a natural complex sugar that is another main component of protective connective tissues, including the protective GAG layer of the bladder.
- Olive Pomace Oil (Unprocessed, MicroFiltered, Extra Virgin Olive Oil) is natural and low in acidity: This oil (a lipid) plays an important role in all Algonot nutraceuticals because it is effective in helping the body to absorb chondroitin, glucosamine and sodium hyaluronate.
Other Ingredients: Olive pomace oil, bovine gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob in glycerin with natural fruit color extract, sunflower lecithin, extra virgin olive oil and yellow beeswax. Contains: shellfish (shrimp, crab).
CystoProtek® is FREE from: Artificial colors, egg or egg by-products, fish or fish by-products, milk or milk by-products, peanut or peanut by-products, preservatives, soybeans and soy by-products, tree nuts, wheat or wheat by-products.
2 softgels twice daily, with or without food or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Store in a cool place, out of reach from children. Always discuss this and any other supplements with your treating healthcare professional before use.
Caution: Before using any dietary supplement, pregnant or lactating women should consult with a physician or health professional.
I works. Put it in the freezer before taking
They are quick to ship their products and a great deal of care is taken in their packaging. The prices are good too. No complaints here.
I have been able to wean myself from IC medication by using Cysto Protek daily. I have recommended it to many others at my local PT office and with my urologist. Let's spread the word!
I have been using CystoProtek for several months and it really does help. I switched from Elmiron (Insurance dropped it from the covered medicine list) and it helps a great deal. When switching to a new medicine it is very important to remember it takes several weeks to start working.
Every time I tried to cut back on this medication, my bladder starts hurting. I take 4 tablets per day. It is wonderful. I can drink coffee every day.
This supplement gave me back my life. My IC would have me getting up 10 times a night with an urgency to urinate. Cystsprotek has helped me for years. It’s a miracle supplement for me.
Love this product Great service!!! Thank you!!!